Will useful for
- Identifying latest & upcoming opportunities in the Integrated Building Management Systems Market by determining the largest and fastest-growing segments across regions.
- Analysing demand-side factors based on the impact of current economic factors such as CAGR, GDP, population size, per capita income, technological advancements, growing innovations, and the cost/price of products used in the market.
- Identifying and profiling key players in the Integrated Building Management Systems market.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and identifying the major growth strategies adopted by top players across key regions in IT Services,IT Consulting & Other Services,Software & Services Sector.
- Providing a comparative analysis of the market leaders on the basis of Product offerings, Business strategies, SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats), Key financials.
Global Integrated Building Management Systems Market: About this market
Integrated building management systems market analysis considers sales from commercial, residential, and government end-users. Our analysis also considers the sales of integrated building management systems in APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA. In 2018, the commercial segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as rising investments in the commercial real estate sector, including hospitality, education, and healthcare industries will play a significant role in the commercial segment to maintain its market position. Also, our global integrated building management systems market report looks at factors such as greater ease in monitoring and controlling building operations, increasing government regulations, and growing demand for energy efficiency and sustainability in buildings. However, vulnerability issues and cybersecurity threats in IBMS, challenges in integrating IBMS, and high installation and ownership cost may hamper the growth of the integrated building management systems industry over the forecast period.
The report splits the global Integrated Building Management Systems market into the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa Region. The Integrated Building Management Systems Market report useful for forecasters, marketers, industry specialists & consultants, sales, product managers, Business Development Advisors, Strategy Advisors, manufactures, potential investors, key executive (CEO and COO) to provides a detailed analysis of the key players in the market which provides a company overview, financial overview, service offering, different strategies used by them, and comprehensive SWOT analysis of
- Azbil Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Ingersoll-Rand Plc, Johnson Controls International Plc, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, and United Technologies Corp.
Researcher project Integrated Building Management Systems market to grow at a CAGR of 11.83% during the period 2019-2023.
The worldwide and regional Integrated Building Management Systems market elements are precisely explained which helps to understand advancing of business trends, drivers, opportunities, and difficulties for the worldwide Integrated Building Management Systems market.
Global Integrated Building Management Systems Market: Overview
- Growing demand for energy efficiency and sustainability in buildings
- The growing awareness about environmental sustainability across industries and verticals has resulted in an increase in demand for energy efficiency across buildings and facilities. Moreover, with the rapid growth in urbanization across the world, global energy demand is also on the rise as urban areas consisting of building sectors are large consumers of energy. Therefore, players in the real estate sector are increasingly investing in low carbon technologies to reduce energy demand. HVAC and lighting systems consume the most amount of energy, and thus it is essential to monitor the use of these systems. As a result, the demand for IBMS is increasing across commercial, residential, and government sectors. This growing demand for energy efficiency and sustainability in buildings will lead to the expansion of the global integrated building management systems market at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period.
- Increasing integration of IoT with IBM’s
- IoT enables the use of big data and AI. Property managers and owners are integrating IoT with IBMS, EMS, and BMS. This is because the use of IoT in the real estate sector leads to asset digitization. IoT platforms will also play a significant role in integrating cloud infrastructure in existing buildings, which is expected to result in greater access to off-site customers, such as facility managers and engineers. It is also expected to enable better visualization and proper maintenance of buildings and other facilities. Hence, the continuous innovations in IoT and greater integration of IoT with smart buildings will have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive the global integrated building management systems market during the forecast period 2019-2023, click here.
- With the presence of several major players, the global integrated building management systems market is fragmented. Technavio’s robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading integrated building management systems manufacturers, that include Azbil Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Ingersoll-Rand Plc, Johnson Controls International Plc, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, and United Technologies Corp.
- Also, the integrated building management systems market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The Porter’s five forces analysis included in the report educates buyer on the current situations along with anticipated future Integrated Building Management Systems market size.
Some of the key topics covered in the report include:
- Competitive scenario – useful for starting up a new venture in IT Services,IT Consulting & Other Services,Software & Services Sector to improve on what is already out there.
- Market Landscape – useful for organizations considering significant expansion or shifts in focus, or those conducting a rigorous strategic planning process in Integrated Building Management Systems Market.
- Market characteristics – useful before budgeting marketing dollars, management needs to know the size of the market, the competitive environment, the customer profile, the distribution system, and the key success factors
- Market Sizing and forecast – provide depth and clarity for clients in developed and emerging markets
- Market Drivers, Challenges, Trends – provide the latest upward and downward movements of the Integrated Building Management Systems market
- Vendor Landscape & Classification, Vendors covered & Market positioning of vendors in Integrated Building Management Systems Market
- Regional comparison & Key leading countries
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis and many more
The CAGR of each segment in the Integrated Building Management Systems market along with global market (as a whole) is explained with great ease. Also, global and regional Integrated Building Management Systems market supply chain analysis provides vital info about producers, distributers and key end-users in the market. It also explains import-export situations, affecting factors, etc. to fully and deeply reveal market situations.
Table of Contents included in Integrated Building Management Systems Market Report –
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Research Methodology
PART 04: Introduction- Market outline
PART 05: Market landscape – Market overview, Market size, and forecast, Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user industry
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical segmentation – Integrated Building Management Systems market in APAC, Europe, North America & ROW
PART 09: A Decision framework
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +44 203 239 8187/ +1 424 253 0807